Soreness on the outer labia with bumps post sex, was moderately lubricated. History of HPV in the past. What could this be?

This is embarrassing, but I need to know whether to see my physician...After my husband performed oral sex on me and then we had intercourse (at first I was slightly less lubricated than normally); the next morning one side of my outer labia felt a bit sore. Later that day wiping the area after urination was slightly painful. I checked myself that night and noticed 2-3 red bumps, painful to touch, on both outer labia sides. Unfortunately I tested positive for HPV approximately 15 years ago, but I have NEVER had any symptoms of genital sores. Could this be an outbreak of some sort of merely labial cysts? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012