Soreness in muscles, knot feeling. Shot up methamphetamine. Suggest?

I shot up methamphetamine, two days ago, which I very rarely do, but I let my friend do it for me! Anyways where she shot it up was the vein right where you can bend your arm on my left side. At the same time I didn't feel much of any rush from it, this morning when I woke up, it is very sore on the muscle and hurts when I bend my arm, oh yeah I need to mention to its very red and tender around the area, even kindda up my arm. When I push on it I can feel a knot and that area, can you please tell me what
you might think is going on

morning when I woke up my almost very sore
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013