Soreness in bladder, stinging sensation. Bacteria found in sample. Internal cystitis?

Yes, please. I keep getting bladder infections which come and go . I had been taking antinbiotics fr a while , which doc said resulted in Candida , but only soreness present, no discharge, itch . I do feel a slight stinging up left side, also my lower back, all left side and stinging uncomfortable feeling left side bladder. There was slight bactaria found in several speciman samples. fUrine doesnt seem infected. Cld I have internal cystitis , as was a health shop person who said same
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013