Soreness around the vagina. Pain while urination. Bumps in the vagina. Cure?

Hi my names Erika two days ago i noticed i was kind of sore around my vagina area. Later that evening it started to hurt when i went pee. Tolerable but hurting. Then this morning i noticed 2 bumps on the inner part of my vagina lip hthey feel like boils. They hurt when i touch them. But this barley happened when i started my period im on the depo for birth control , it lasts 3 months. And for the 2 months i didnt have my period at all. Barley right now but now i have these boils?? What are they? What can i do to make them go away??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you have got bacterial infection in your opening of vagina.
Consult your doctor and go for antibiotic medicine course.
Apply antibiotic cream on the part.
Keep local hygiene clean and healthy.
Ok and bye.