Soreness and tightness. Why heart burn? Pregnant. What is going on?

OK, I wasn t expecting this so hold on a min.... All right, two days ago, I suppose, I noticed that my throat was feeling a little sore and tight on the left side. Next day it seemed to have moved down my throat. Well, when I finally ate dinner tonight, OMG it was pretty hard to get down! And it had that sore throat feeling inside down to the stomach on the left. What could it be? It came on in a matter of 2-3 days! I eat terribly, drink most only cherry 7-up, and smoke 1 pack of cigarettes a day. I should tell you that I ve had heartburn since I was pregnant and that was 20 years ago. Never any before that. Ever. Help!!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer