Soreness and bleeding in the gum. Have the wisdom teeth removed in the past. On amoxicillin

Hi for the past week and a half I have had a sore gum behind my last lower molar. All of my Wisdom teeth were removed years ago. It is sore on the inner side of the gum and sometimes hurts when I swallow on that side. It has also been mildly bleeding . I have been taking amoxicillin for four days and had noticed a small difference. It is not red or swollen, it just feels soft to touch and the other side is hard. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012