Sore wrist, elbow and shoulder. History of broken hand. Any suggestions?

Hi I play guitar and for the last 10 months my wrist , elbo, and shoulder are sore. I play the guitar very intensely and squeeze the neck real hard as I showed my Doctors a video of me playing the guitar. My wrist hurts and pops when I grab something hard or hold the stearing wheel. My power in my hand witch is my left hand is good as it was tested by my hand doctor. History on my self, I broke my left hand 4 years ago and broke my 5th metacarpl bone close to my joint connecting to wrist, had no surgury and let it heal up, after it healed I always felt a weird sharp little pain where I broke my hand, never bad enough to complain as I still had good power in my hand and no pain as I lam experiencing now. My doctors think its my ulner nerve at my elbo and I wore a brace for a little while and it didn t really help. I continued to get better on guitar so my playing got more intense, not tying to sound cocky or anything just telling you exactly what s going on. The inside my hand get sore in the muscles and sore inbetween my thumb and pointer finger . I stopped playing guitar as the pain was messing with me mentally so I havnt really played but 2 times a month and the pain is still there. Any suggestions Thanks Chris
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer