Sore throat, severe headaches, crackling and popping neck on turning head. Cause?

Hi I joined the Marines and this happened to me again now that I m 2 months out. I woke up feeling sick as hell and I m extremely extremely stuffed up. And sore throat pains. And I get really bad headaches . My neck crackles and pops when I turn my head in a full rotation and when I like do ran exercises like raise my forehead / the back of my head I feel the head ache. And especially when I bend over. What do you think this is?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013