Sore throat, running nose, coughing up phlegm, crusty eyes, dry lips, nose bleeds. Cure?

I was sick last week with a sore throat , runny nose and I was coughing up lots of flem. This morning I woke up with crusty eyes and my left eye has been very red all day. I feel alot of dryness on my lips and around my nose. I have had several bloody noses today caused by me blowing my nose. All coming from my left nostril with the exception of one. My main concern is my eye. My eye is not swollen and does not itch .
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013