Sore throat, pain on roof of mouth, yellow whitish spots of roof of mouth and tonsils, headache. STD?

Last monday I woke up to a sore throat feeling kind of crappy. I have been drinking tea and lemon as well as taking some Nyquil . My throat stopped hurting about a day and a half ago but about two days ago the roof of my mouth started hurting. With a mirror and a light I looked at it and there are three whitish yellow spots around it is kind of red but mostly purple. Also on my right tonsil there is a small white spot. Also since about Thursday ive had a headache . Are these symptoms of an std?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012