Sore throat on and off. Have fever and muscle ache, spots on tonsil. Worry?

Hi! I have had this sore throat going off and on since my cold in October, two months ago. I always get white spots on my tonsils but this time I ve had a slight fever and my muscles ache all over and I have very few white spots except this huge one on the top of my left tonsil and I can also see a redish black spot but what is weird is that my throat does not hurt when I swallow . I m really worried and don t quite know what to do! Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012