Sore throat, muscle pain, redness in face and neck, bad taste in mouth

i am adam i am 27 years old i started coming down with a sore throat on saturday night i woke up on the sunday was sick and all my muscles were aching i went to the doctors on monday evening and they said i had a viral infection . but today i have woken up my face chest and neck are really red my throat still hurts like mad and i am struggling to keep fluids down has i have nasty taste in my mouth and its making me sick ...thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012