Sore throat, irritation, diarrhea, mucus behind throat. Strep throat infection?

Hi, my sister was just diagnosed with strep throat today, and since yesterday, I ve had a sore throat . I don t believe I ve drinken off of her at all. But when I did check to see my temp. yesterday night, I used the one that she had used. It s not a bad sore throat, just a little irritated. I was a little sick with diarrhea last night so I m a bit confused. Oh, and also, it feels as if there is mucus in the back of my throat. I can get rid of it for a minute and it comes back.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012