Sore throat, fever, painful, lost voice, right ear pain. How to get cured?

I started with a sore throat and a fever 1 week ago. The fever only lasted one night. By Sunday my throat was in extreme pain and I had completely lost my voice. The pain feels a little lower in my throat. My neck felt tender to touch and I couldn't swallow. I feel congested but nose isn't runnig. When I do blow my nose it is green. By Tuesday I started coughing and it comes from deep in my chest and is extremely painful. It is now Thursday and I still have no voice, am coughing, and in extreme pain. When I look in the back of my throat I can see all this mucus along the back of my throat and am coughing it up. What could this be? My right ear is also plugged and in pain.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013