Cold, sinus, ear pain, sore throat, difficulty opening jaw. Treatment?

Got sick on 9th with cold, sinus , ear ache, sore throat , fever-went to Dr on 12th. All viral no step (kids were home with strep ). Fevers stopped 22nd. Still have sore throat at night and am and a sore tongue down the sides in my throat. Can t take my tongue and swipe over my teeth and I cannot open my left jaw wide enough to bite food. My left ear comes and goes with can t hear because it is full of something. Breathing is no problem.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012