Sore throat due to wisdom tooth eruption. Diagnosed with streptococcal pharyngitis. Treatment?

Hi, my bottom wisdom teeth are coming in and my throat is very sore. A doctor diagnosed me with streptacoccal pharyngitis and prescribed me omxycillan. I ve taken the antibiotics plus alieve, and it seems to be getting worse. My throat is swollen, specifically, tonsils, tongue , and gums/ cheek around my incoming wisdom teeth are swollen and red. It hurts too bad to even eat. The pain is more prevalent around my wisdom teeth than my throat. Help?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013