Sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, taking deep breaths. Crystal meth smoker. What could be the reason?

After smoking crystal meth for awhile, four months about, out of a bong, I noticed my throat hurt. Bad enough to be super uncomfortable, but its tolerable. Feels like a sore throat from maybe being sick although I havent.for awhile now. sore to swallow and take deep breaths sometimes. I have a theory.its from taking big hits from the bong, having to open my throat and diaphragm wider than usual. But im curious to know if.its anything else.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012