Sore throat, cold, body ache, fever and headache. IgG and IgE are high. Typhoid?

hi. i had been feeling fatigued,lethargic for the last week.this was followed by sore throat and mild cough with body ache usually in the legs.i also had headache and fever upto 100` has been 4-5 days now my throat is better and also the headache but the fever is still persistant now it 99.2. i tested for igG and IgE whose levels were high indicating typhoid doctor said this doesnt proves typhoid since igg n ige can become high in case of any infection like sore throat. i had typhois last year too in the same month and before that i had it once 2 years back.. what is this? do i have typhoid again? my fever is usually mild most of the time i dont even feel like i have fever.. my pulsi is high about 78 beats per min..
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012