Sore throat, bacterial infection. On steroid pills. Will I feel better?

I was sick a few weeks ago and got a sore throat that lasted three thought it was a bacterial infection and gave me antibiotics...I took them and it didn't do anything so we figured it was viral and had to run its course. However after another week of the sore throat I started getting a sore on the side of my tongue in the back so the doc gave me five steroid pills to take altogether and I did that and I felt fine for three days. I than went to a softball tournament to coach and was yelling and if was very cold and now my throat hurts when I talk or clear it......can you please advise since it only hurts on the right side? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013