Sore throat after getting the wisdom tooth removed. Painful burning sensation in the middle of the chest. Taking Pen VK. What is causing these symtoms?

Hello, I just had my wisdom teeth removed (all 4 of them) 4 days ago. I am having a strange sore& painful throat and right tonsil only, hurts as well. I also have this painful burning sensation in the middle of my chest , feels like my lungs are on fire. I ve been taking Pen VK after the surgery in order to avoid an infection, also took motrin for about a week 2x per day to help with the pain I was having BEFORE the surgery (cavity in wisdom tooth ). What is this burning in my chest and painful tonsil?? Thank you..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013