Sore throat. Roof of mouth hurts on swallowing. Taking sudafed to drain sinus. Cause of pain?

hi, I have a sore throat. it s not strep I was already tested but it feels as if the roof of my mouth the top palate has gotten harder and almost formed a lump, and when I swallow the roof of my mouth hurts so bad. It s not my throat anymore. I was taking sudafed to drain my sinuses but I haven t taken it yet today. could it be my sinuses draining and collecting fluid above the roof of my mouth causing the pain? I really need it to go away as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013