Sore throat. Fever followed. Has vomited. Is it flu? Suggest

My 6 year old daughter first had sore throat a painfull throat with no fever for a day. Then fever followed it and she lost her voice. Now her fever is fine, around 98-99. İ am not giving her fever/pain meducation anymore but she started to vomit . Then i see sputum/ phlegm yellowish color when she vomitted. İ think her throat is full but she cannot empty it. She also does not wantto it. Should i bring her to doctor? Do u think it is just a flu/ ir strepthroat? Unfortunately some doctors just to give it a try prescribe antibiotics right away. İ dont want that. What do u think? Thnks.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012