Sore shin, raised area tender to touch, lower back pain. Compartment syndrome?

Shin very sore to running past 2 mos. Small raised area on inside shin bone very tender to touch. Most sore in morning esp going down stairs. Very sore when I start running, eases once I m warm, but still noticeable. I know my gait is off now, because lower back hurts now. Have been using ice, advil , massage. Shin splints , compartment syndrome? I used to run 20 mi wk, down to 8 now. Someone suggested laser at chiropractor to relieve inflammation??? I wear mizuno shoes for pronation. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012