Sore ribs due to persisting cough. Took antibiotics, steroids. What is the further treatment option?

After 2 zpacks, 1round of steroids and one round of levaquin , I feel I m well. However, after a month of coughing my ribs became very sore and my lower right rib is still very tender to touch and Heaven forbid I should cough or sneeze! What could be going on with the ribs and am I now somewhat immune compromised since taking so many antibiotics? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013