Sore ribs after recovering from a fracture. How long will it take to normalize?

I had a horrible collision in ice hockey. Hit primarily my left, lower rib cage. I felt it move just moments after? Doctor examined, fractured, will send for xray , only doesn t always show. It s been going on 3 months of pure FRUSTRATION. Still can t sleep normally on left sie. I can feel and see the difference left/rifht ribs? It gets sore if I exercise. I am NOT palying hockey, I couldn t t imagine being hit there again. My cat walks on it and it hurts. Have rested, iced, heated... Just done. Thank you, sincerely Andi
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013