Sore nipples, tiredness, bloating, irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Could i be pregnant?

Wondering if you could help. I have sore nipples and very tired. I feel really bloated and eating ok and exercising but feel bigger. I have a 15 month old son. My periods are quite irregular. Well every 5-8 weeks. I had what I thought was on starting 15th April it was shorter than normal but still quit heavy. I had unprotected sex on 29th March. I did 2 tests at the weekend but they came back negative. Is there any chance I could be pregnant at all? The nipple thing I really don't get sitting at my desk at work just now and they are so sore and I can't stay awake!

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013