Sore lumps on the forearm spreading on the hand. what are these?

A few days ago, I suddenly had a very sore place on my forearm . I then noticed a lump in the location of the sore spot. The following morning the are was red and swollen and extremely hot. About 2 days later, 2 more painful lumps appeared just beside my wrist and at the base of my thumb . About 12 hours later two more lumps appeared on the side and underside of my forearm. They are all extremely painful to the touch.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
hi...thanks for writing here.You are suffering from pyoderma ,a skin infection.Just take tab.cefadroxil 500 mg twice daily and tab.seratopeptidase and acelofenac combination apply hot fomentation,do not squeeze them.IF no improvement in 5 days then consult your doctor.