Sore lump in armpit under skin. Anything to heal these sores quickly ?

I am male 47 yrs. Old. I have a very sore lump in my armpit under skin. Had one before in same area 2-3 Weeks ago but was more of a pimple type-it could be drained and went away. This time, I got it again (it popped up in a different place in armpit very quickly (within a couple days). It is now very sore, firmer than before and deeper under skin. I also have had for the last 3 Weeks sores on my arm that dont go away easily , and even seem to spread starting out as a pimple looking bump if I press it, it has been turning into a sore that takes a while to heal? I don t know if the two are related?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012