Sore lump behind front teeth, difficulty in biting and closing mouth properly. Pain relief?

Hi, I have a small lump behind my 2 front teeth it is so veryc sore and stopping me from bitting into anything and closing my mouth properly, it is slowly pushing gum through a tiny gap on my two front teeth, it is soft but not to soft to touch. everytime my tounge or anything catches it it is very very painfull, i have not cut it with any food or anything. it has now been here for around 2 weeks and tried all sorts of pain relief but it is not working at all
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013