Sore lower abdomen and pelvic muscles after childbirth. Do I have torn muscles? Due to over exertion?

Hi, I gave birth five months ago. In the last couple months of my pregnancy my lower abdomen and pelvic region muscles were very sore. Hard to lift my legs up, get out of bed, exercise...because these muscles would hurt. I think I may have torn something? Anyway, just yesterday I went for a run and knew I would probably be sore there again since I had exercised a few other times and I was. Anyway, it's a day later and I am extremely sore from under my belly button all the way down to my vagina. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013