Sore left ear, feels clogged, pops often. Suffer acid reflux. Is it due to this ?

I have a very sore left ear - it feels like its clogged up , I have had bad acid Reflux since October 2012 and the dr told me that my ear soreness is due to that - I went to another dr for a second opinion and he said hold my nose and blow, which I did and my ear popped - this Dr said its because it was blocked - I have had trouble with this ear when flying. It has been two days since I went to this last Dr and this morning I woke up my ear is still sore - it isnt so bad during the day = should I see an ENT. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013