Sore inside right nostril, bleeds when blowing nose, bloody mucous clot from deeper in nasal passage. Worried ?

Hi, I have a sore inside my right nostril which has been there many months. It occasionally seems to clear but within days is back again. It s quite deep inside and bleeds when blowing my nose . After it bleeds, within about 20 mins there s a further bloody mucous clot from deeper in nasal passage. My dr has checked the sore and said it didn t look sinister! That was months back. I m beginning to be worried, as its been persistent for a long time, and the deep red mucous clots do concern me. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013