Sore in right nostril, dry, itchy. Tried saline, polysporin. Pre cancer taken off previously. Suggestions?

I have had a sore in my right nostril since November 2012 that is not healing. My doctor looked at it one month ago and said that it should go away and nothing to worry about. I'm going to see her again in 2 days but she always seems to minimize every thing. I do not pick the scab, I tried saline, polysporine and leaving it alone for 2 months and it's still there. It does not burn. It feels dry now and itchy but it just won't go away. I had a pre cancer taken off from the top of my nose 1 year ago and it worries me.
Thank you,
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013