Sore breasts, nausea, bloated, removed implant, positive pregnancy test. Concerns about pregnant?

Hi My Names Emma! Im 17 And Am Just Haveing Concerns Im Pregnant! Iv Took 4 Tests And Only One Was Possitive! Although It Could Be To Early! I Had The Implant In And Had To Get It Out Just Incase I Was! I Have Sore Brests Feeling Sick Although Havent Been Acctualy Vomited Yet! Tired All The Time Feel Bloated.. Bubbley Feelng In My Belly And My Beely Is Forming Into A Small Bump! Iv Had No Period For 2 Yrs Cause Of The Implant. Although Had The Implant Out Just Over A Week And Still No Period! Could I Be pegnant?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012