Sore breasts, light period, fatigue and nausea. Due to the bad eating habit?

Hi, I have been feeling very tired, had a extremely light period which not like me I have noticed my clothes getting tighter and my breast are sore. I am quite a fit person and have had a bit of time off training but I still have managed to do some exercise just not as intense. I know I have been eating a few “bad things” but again nothing that is causing me too feel quite tight in the stomach area. I get nausea at night without fail and lately when I eat I want to be sick.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Mar 2014
I suggest that you get a pregnancy test done first to rule this out.
If your clothes are getting tighter, it indicates that you are gaining weight. Better check your weight to know if there is any difference.

Another reason could be the bulimia nervosa syndrome, where people eat and then feel bad about it and react to it with such stress that it causes nausea. maintain a diary of the food that you are eating and look at it after 1 month preferably sitting with your doctor.

The third reason may be simple eating of too much unhealthy food leading to indigestion. Just try to change your diet, that is add fruits and vegetables especially in your breakfast and do not eat fried food or food with cheese and butter or oil. Exercise daily, especially tummy exercises and yoga. These usually relieve the symptoms.

Good to see that you are so vigilant about your health. You will get over this soon. Have a good day and thanks for using HCM.