Sore breasts, bleeding and cramps. Had weight gain. What is wrong?

I never bled since I have had the rod fitted and I'm due to have it out august this year. Every month since iv had it in iv had cramps in my stomach frm the end of the month into the start of the next one but no blood it usually lasts 5 days to a week. This month though I haven't had any cramps but really sore boobs , I had it for the last 2 weeks and today I have started bleeding and getting cramps and have put on a stone the last 4months ? What is happening ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013