Sore breasts after having sex. Intermittent bleeding. Is this common?

I m 31 yrs old I had a regular period that started on the 6th and ended on the 10th. On the 13th I had sex and the next morning my breasts were slightly sore. Which happens before every period. Throughout the next couple of weeks they became even more sore and I started an early period again on the 28th when it wasn t due untill the 17th of this month. It s gone on for 5 days and stopped this morning. But when I went to the restroom last it appears to have started again. I can t find any information on this and don t want to go to the doctor if this is a common thing.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer