Sore and paining nipples, had intercourse, taking ampiclox beecham. Suggestion?

I noticed some pains on my nipples and the fullness of my breast so I think I m pregnant because I had a sexual intercourse on the day I was ovulating. So since then I ve been trying to get rid of it before my mensuration day which is on friday this week. Meanwhile I started taking ampiclox beecham last night. So I will like to know it this antibiotics would help me get rid of it. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your worry if you have doubt for pregnancy then you will have to go get done the pregnancy test if this turns positive then you have to carry this or else surgical method is the only option to terminate this, but in my opinion this is not advisable, neither of the medicine could terminate the pregnancy safely, antibiotic have got no role in this, taking any medicine for termination of pregnancy is highly dangerous, hope this information helps you take care and have nice day.