Sonography study is showing different due dates. Can an online doctor help me ?

Dear docMy LMP was 5th Nov 2010 and hence my due duate according to this date is 12 My LMP was 5th Nov 2010 and hence my due duate according to this date is 12/08/2011 after my 1st sonography in Feb (3rd mnth) the report showed that my baby is just 8weeks 6 days since the conception was delayed by 3 - 4 weeks and hence the due date was 8/09/2011, the latest sonography shows due date as 26/08/2011, i am very confused as what is my correct due date as well as which month i am in 7th or 8th?? please help
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
hello vishakha
welcome to health care magic
i suggest u to visit your gynaecologist and get it it require physical examination to confirm gestation period and due date.
good luck
have a safe delivery