Sonography shows gall bladder lumen partially visualised, liver is mildly enlarged. Am i having stone in gall bladder?

hi, i am arohi i am 6 feet long weight 84 kg male. my sonography report says that my gall bladder lumen partially visualised with evidence of calculi & posterior shadowing. common bile ducts shows normal calibre . no echogenic area suggestive of lithiasis is seen within the lumen. portel vein shows normal calibre 10.8 mm. liver is mildly enlarged with bright echotexture. no focal space occupying leison is seen . no dilatation of intrahepatic billiary radicals is seen. hepatic vein radicals appear to be normal. please guide me. is that i have stone in my gall bladder. and operation is necessary.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012