Something like raw chicken meat or flesh came out from my nose. What could be this?

something like raw chicken meat or flesh came out from my nose plesae can you tell me what it was that Iam soooooooooo worry today i see something like raw chicken meat or flesh came out from my nose iam soooooooo worry please i need alelp Dr. but i have a flue now but after that i can breath very well and i feel the cold air its the first time from long time i didnt feel it
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Thank you for choosing health care magic. Do not be panic. Based on the information what you have provided your condition sounds like Nasal polyp. It is a minor condition where excessive growth of nasal mucosa. These polyps are mobile and non tender(not painful). In your condition one of such polyp came out of your nose. I advise you to see ENT doctor in your locality and have a full examination by him. He can advise you the best possible treatment for your condition.

ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
1. In addition, you may have that fleshy tissue sent to any nearby pathology lab and request a HPE (Histo Path Examination).

2. The fact that you did not have any significant bleeding (after this tissue fell out) is in favor of it being a nasal polyp. Normal nasal tissue would have bled a lot.

3. Remember to get investigated to rule out any more polyps in the nose.