Soft swelling in neck above collar bone spreading to right, difficulty in lifting arm. What could be causing this?

i have been generally unwell since april this year symptoms are soft swelling in my neck just above my left collar bone lymph nodes under my left arm are swollen an now its spreading to my right side aswell i have some palasy type of palsey lack of strengh and movement down my left side doctors say i have lots of noduals on left lobe of tyroid but dont have no specific diagnoses i feel generally unwell most of time have days where i feel ill itchey sweaty an in pain cant lift left arm up without it hurting swelling looks like it spreading to used to be able to see my collar bone but swelling got so bad cant see my collar bone at all jus want an need to know wots causing this want diagnosis help me please ?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012