Social anxiety, fear, insomnia, loss of appetite. Wants to take Xet-CR plus. Side effects of medication?

Hello Doctor..... I am an engineer by profession and I am suffering from social anxiety and fear for over a period now.The anxiety triggers when I am called up for an interview,or when I have to make a travel for an assignment.I begin to worry instantly and constantly throughout-with loss of appetite and insomnia .Recently, I made a visit to a psychiatrist who has administered Xet CR plus 12.5mg for a period of 15 days.Is the drug addictive and does it have any potential side-effects.I am more concerned regarding this issue as I want to lead a pill-free life.Please help me on this regard
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012