Sneezing, light flashes, floaters in left eye, dry eyes. Have seasonal allergies. Possible causes ?

Have bad seasonal allergies. Last night I sneeze very hard, later saw some light flashes. Flashes went away, but floaters are bad in left eye. Vision seems ok. No pain. I do also get opthamalic migranes and have dry eyes . last eye exam was 3 weeks ago and everthing looked fine. Both eyes had cataract surgery 4 years ago. Can I wait until Monday to see the eye dr. about the bad floaters? They are closed and I really don t want to wait around an emergency room for hours. I don t even know if they have an opthamalogist on duty.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012