Sneezing and cough, green phlegm, chest tightness, buzzy sound in my ears, taken amoxicillin, didn't work out

Since March I have had an itchy nose, sneezing and a cough. The iching has gone away but the constant green sudge in my sinus is still there. It goes on my chest at night and I am coughing up green phlegm constantly. Sometimes my chest goes tight and a Ventalin inhaler helps. The sputum is only ever green or yellow. I have a constant buzzy sound in my ears (which are frequently blocked too) a corse of 500mg amoxicillin did not work. I am really fed up now : ((
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012