Smoking addiction, have chest pain, skipped heart beats, shortness of breath, neck stiffness. Diagnosed with abnormality in heart. What could it be?

HHi my name is Michelle I m 18 for years iv had skipping heart beats when I was younger I would have them back to back they slowed as I got older iv always had really bad anxiety , attacks in depression , well recently iv been having a chest pains in heart skipping beats in losing my breath in also bad anxiety, attacks in pressure in chest when to the doctor. They told me I have a slightly different in large heart something I could live with but iv been having kneck stiffness also what can this be oh in I also smoke
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012