Smoking addict, stage one lung cancer, wants to quit smoking. Acupuncture, support groups not working. Advise?

Many years ago I went to a clinic in Santa Monica. I received a quick exam of the heart, an injection behind my ear and an injection in my arm. I got high but when I woke the next day, I was nicotine free. I know that one of the medications given to me sounded like Scolopine. I am trying to refer my friend who lives in Culver City who was diagnosed with stage one lung cancer, to that clinic, but I don't see it online or in the phone book. She is a heavy smoker and wants to quit, but the easy way. Can you refer me to a medical doctor who can give her shots? Acupuncture and support groups haven't worked. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013