Smoker, overweight, pain in heart and shoulder blade, jaw ache, nausea, fuzzy vision. Serious?

I m 17, im overweight , i smoke , I don t eat right and I never excercise. I have heart pain and my doctor told me it was from stress. but I also have this pain always in my back in mostly my left but sometimes my right shoulder blade. my jaw hurts a lot and I m always feeling nauseous and sometimes get fuzzy vision . I m always feeling very tired as have minimal energy. I m worsening if this could all be sights of heart problems or if it s just anxiety like my doctor thinks. I got scans on my back and chest but nothing major just some spinal curvage. I m going in for a blood test tomorrow and I m scared that won t tell what s wrong with me. I m freaking out a lot because I have a few if the symptoms of heart disease and I m worried I may be in serious trouble. can a 17 year old get heart disease please help!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013