Smoker. Need to pass urine test for nicotine to renew insurance. Advice to pass test?

I have been smoking on and off for 40 years. At present I am smoking 7-10 cigarettes a day. My employer just informed us that we will be required to pass a urine test for nicotine to renew our current insurance and if we do not pass, will pay additional $50.00 for insurance every 2 weeks. How can I pass this test? I have no idea how long nicotine stays in your system or how to flush it out. Even if I stopped smoking today, I have to take test a week from tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013