Smoke marijuana regularly. Having headache, chest pains, occasional cough. Is this a serious health issue?

I have been smoking marijuana regularly for about 2 years now. Yesterday I decided to smoke using a piece of pop can as a filter for a home made pipe this is not smart i know but I figured it was a one time thing so it was ok. I ended up completely torching the piece of can to ash. Today I woke up with a mild to moderate headache , chest pains and an occasional cough . Is this a seriouse health issue
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013